[pianotech] theory question

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Sep 28 06:11:58 MDT 2011

Sit back down, Wim (and any one else who objects),

In case you hadn't noticed, Zeno simply copied and pasted an earlier
"conversation" from Joe Garrett in the rescaling thread, substituting in the
music theory details.  I believe he was trying to make a point to Mr.
Garrett (and any others with a penchant for condescension) that all of us
are short on knowledge somewhere; that all of us can learn from each other
about something, and we probably don't even have to stray from piano
technology to do that.

William R. Monroe