[pianotech] piano going out of tune

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 06:56:25 MDT 2011

Marshall,

Yes, humidity outside affects inside. If temperature remains the same and
the humidity changes, then the tuning will also change. (Unless they have
humidity control for their building.)

You have to charge for your expenses. Most of us probably charge enough on
the initial visit to handle an occasional "free" callback. You have to
decide what is best for you, though.

John

--
John Formsma, RPT