[pianotech] FW: what is this?

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:47:14 MDT 2011

David,

exactly that. Obviously your German is better than my English :-)

This wondrous technique was discussed in a German forum, too. The question was if that is not a little bit too esoteric. But Stefan Knüpfer is not known for esoteric stuff, he believes in physics. A German collegue wrote that his grandfather used that procedure too (but not with a jig saw but by hand). In the end nobody was able to explain why it should work, but some claimed that it works. Whatever working means in this context.

Gregor

piano technician - tuner - dealer
Münster, Germany
www.weldert.de