[pianotech] FW: what is this?

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:59:11 MDT 2011

Sounds like a great experiment for Jim Busby and the anechoic chamber piano
research that is being done at BYU! By the way, he will be presenting the
latest research at the annual conference next year so don't miss it!

The placebo effect with pianos is certainly real. Not all differences really
make a difference.

Ryan Sowers, Director
PTG Technical Institute
2012 - Seattle, Washington