[pianotech] Fwd:

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 12:57:02 MDT 2011

Yeah, likewise.  Just figured Wim may not be plumbed with air.  Well, his shop anyway......

;-]

WRM

Not only do I not have air, at least the kind that I need for power tools, I can't justify the expense of not only the tool, but the freight to get it here. Even the suggestion of using a dremel has to be weighed. I've got to take into consideration that I might only be doing this for another 5 or 6 years, and that the prospect of using a dremel again in the future on other projects are quite slim.

I think I'm going to try an easy out tool my wife actually bought for me a number of years ago. It's called GRABIT, which can be used with a drill. I'll let you know the results over the weeked.

WIm