[pianotech] Re Wim's Screw removal

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Fri Sep 30 11:06:47 MDT 2011

I got an electric impact wrench at Harbour Freight, for use where air is not available.
Guess what, never used it yet. But the price was reasonable.
The tools I have bought over the years, that I thought I wanted or needed is unbelievable.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia
Somehow the heading for this message got lost.