[pianotech] Grand hammer weight

Arlie Rauch adarpub at midrivers.com
Fri Sep 30 13:40:06 MDT 2011

I didn't measure the piano, but it is bigger than 5 feet, probably under 6 feet.  It appears to be a piano worth some attention as it is mostly in good condition otherwise.  It has been refinished, so it is beautiful, at least as furniture goes!  It hasn't been tuned for years and is generally only about 5 cents off.

Arlie