[pianotech] dues payment fiasco

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Wed Feb 1 10:58:28 MST 2012

If I may be so bold, would it not be possible for PTG to set up a PayPal account for the express purpose of paying dues?  It has been my experience that setting up such an account is relatively easy and even easier to use.  This account would, by necessity, be outside of the current HL software but it would offer all PTG members an easy and reliable way to pay their dues.  It’s something to think about.

Tom

Rhea Piano Service

Tom Rhea, Jr., Technician

(757) 373-0284