[pianotech] In agreement with David, NOT

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 10:38:53 MST 2012

I asked my cousin what he thought and He says:   " Many times it is user
error in one form or another.  They just don't realize it and because of
that, don't accept it and then blame their computer or something or, someone
else.  However, the most neglected thing I run across is the MS updates not
being installed. I can't tell you how many times I've had people bring their
PC's to me with that as the number one cause of trouble.   You want to run
defrag but, not too often.  Because defragmenting the hard drive is actually
a function that moves files from one place to another on the hard drive. If
you're not installing a lot of new programs, you shouldn't have to run it.
If you're just surfing the web all the time, and periodically cleaning those
files out. You should need to run it."