[pianotech] Bolduc Glue

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 19:49:27 MST 2012

   Hi All
 Long time no hear from aye. Stuff going on...
  Anyway....I am short of Bolduc glue and will be unable to get it till the weather warms.  The reason is it freezes during transit  in cold weather.
  The problem is that we use it for many things we construct.
  If you have a quart to spare and you are in the western region....please, contact me off line.

Dale Erwin RPT
Erwins Piano Restoration inc.
Custom rebuilt Steinways-sale/services
 Ronsen hammers sales. Pre-hung hammers & parts
Sitka- Soundboard- Supplies
WWW.Erwinspiano.com
209-577-8397