[pianotech] BBB

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Feb 6 16:03:07 MST 2012

That's fine, Del

I didn't get into that either. (C of C). Maybe it was only the c of c that
had business meetings and such. Not sure.  I just didn't have any interest
when finding out of the huge yearly dues.  I get enough of that here!  I
also didn't really see how to better my business joining anything like
that.
 Maybe there is...??

Any of ya'll get into Kiwanis, Rotery, Mason's, etc?...Just curious. My
Dad is a 70 year-plus member of Kiwanis,(nearing 90. I hope he makes it!)
but I've never really wanted to join in.  I thought of the masons, so I
can find out where the national treasure is, but I think, I'd be sadly
mistaken..!

My Dad is an Eagle Scout, too, but I just didn't get into the Boy Scouts,
either.  I wish i did this though!  Too late!

I admire those groups, so please don't get me wrong!  They are GREAT
organizations with great intent.  They do fantastic adventures and help
millions of people.....I just haven't joined one.  I'm leaning toward the
masons as there are many faculty here in our school of music and, for
that, it might help me in some ways.  I just don't know.

As far as PTG;  Let's keep this thing going as far as we can go!  I'm in
it; are you?

Good luck to y'all.

Paul