[pianotech] More Dues Paying Fiasco (Sigh.......)

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:21:51 MST 2012

>See, I'm not one of the really bad ones, like Chuck here  (Just kidding,
Chuck.  And, yes, I am the pot calling the kettle black). Will

Will - For point of reference, Sandy told me that I was the absolute last
person to get my dues in by the deadline. So yes, I'm bad - or, as my wife
would say, "Baaaaaad!" (As in, when I've eaten the last bite of ice cream
without offering her a bite - "You're a baaaaaaad person!"

Everyone else, by comparison is good. Oh, well, it's a millstone around my
neck, but I'll wear it gladly if everyone would stop the bickering. For
once. Chuck