[pianotech] Bolduc glue

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 11:19:20 MST 2012

On 2/23/2012 11:48 AM, Encore Pianos wrote:
> Ok, so who's the manufacturer?

How would I know? If we had Shore hardness values available for glues we
can look up, we could very possibly find a number of glues just like it
for probably a third the price.

I also have always wondered why manufacturers won't tell us what glues
they use for structural, case, belly work, or hammer hanging. Gotta
maintain the mystique of the magic glue. Oh, correction. Mason&Hamlin
was right upfront about saying they use Franklin Assembly 65. They're
putting their magic in other parts.

Meanwhile, Titebond original works for me.
Ron N