[pianotech] adding weights

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Feb 24 18:45:00 MST 2012

I made a little over $50/hr shop time, more really, because my younger kids
did much of the work of pulling hammers off, gluing Ecsaine on, etc. I
focused on the weights and overseeing the kids. The piano is in otherwise
very nice condition and has a beautiful cabinet. It is in a small church,
and you gotta figure their replacement cost would be $4k or so. It took them
2 years to approve spending $500 on the repair and another $500 on a climate
control system. Imagine how long it would have taken them to approve a $4k
purchase?

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____