[pianotech] AWP case for metro vac

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 26 19:38:00 MST 2012

Jim Moy said:
"I've been carrying a Metro Vac-n-Blow around in my trunk in the original
box it shipped in. Got to be a pain to carry it plus attachments into a
customer's home, so I bought an AWP 20" tool carrying case from my local
Lowe's for $35. Fit's great! All the attachments plus extra filters, etc
can swing over my shoulder now. And there are extra pockets inside and out,
so I'll probably reorganize a bit around this bag for cleaning tasks."

Jim,
I suggest you put all of your cleaning supplies in that bag. I have a
similar setup. It's worked well to have wiping rags, cleaners, polishes,
etc. in one easy carry bag.
Regards,
joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.