[pianotech] AWP case for Metro vac

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:52:06 MST 2012

Nice setup.

I have mine in a small suitcase with rollers. (It's a small overnight
suitcase size.) Didn't buy the suitcase specifically for it, but had it
lying around unused, and everything fit into it rather well. Also has
zippered compartments inside and out for brushes, dust cloths, etc.

The only downside I've noticed is that when it's positioned vertically, it
loses some of its last upsuck. (Not a word, but shorter than saying "that
which had been sucked up. Or "some of what was last vacuumed." English is
such a screwed up language. <G>) Not a bunch of stuff, and it's fairly easy
to clean. I keep meaning to find out a way to prevent it, but keep
forgetting it by the time I get home.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS