[pianotech] iPhone or Not iPhone

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Wed Jun 6 20:33:41 MDT 2012

I have the iPhone 3, looking forward to getting the version 5.
I want the better camera, and Siri reminding me of things to do. It will help me remember stuff I am forgetting now.
I love the scheduling with the iCloud all my appointments are on my iMac, iPad and iPhone. I just put it on one of them and it automatically goes to the others.
I am notified of the upcoming event at my choice of time.
The app from Dampp-chaser is handy too.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia