[pianotech] Hailun

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Thu Jun 7 15:03:03 MDT 2012

I really liked the three Hailun models that were on show at MARC last
year; two uprights and a grand. I thought the grand was really nice for
its size.

I think Hailun pianos appear in the UK under the name Wendl & Lung, and
Feurich also now badge Hailun pianos with the Feurich name.

Best regards,

David.
www.davidboyce.co.uk