[pianotech] Hammer butt split at felt pad

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Jun 8 11:19:03 MDT 2012

I would use CA for the reasons you outline. I feel better about it
penetrating the surrounding wood and giving it strength. Plus there is no
clamping time. But like Joe said, you must be very judicious so that it
doesn't wick into surrounding fabrics.  I find the bulb syringes to be great
for applying just the right amount of glue

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____