[pianotech] S&S K(52) Restoration

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri Jun 8 12:39:06 MDT 2012

Ron is quite right; it's a huge amount of work for an "improvement" that
will be inaudible. We do it with new design because we can do it easily--the
NC machine doesn't care where it drills or what size hole it's drilling--and
agrafes makes a great selling feature. But at a practical level no
one--musician, tuner or string winder--is going to notice any difference.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com