[pianotech] Gen-u-whine Steinway parts

John Ashcraft jaashcraft at gmail.com
Tue May 1 17:43:19 MDT 2012

By the way, that link is from a bit more than a month ago:
http://www.economist.com/node/21542380
 As a community orchestra concertmaster I play a gorgeous violin I made a
few years back. I would sell it for 1% of the price of a Strad if someone
made an offer, though. I was inspired in my design by piano soundboard
knowledge shared by Darrell Fandrich at a chapter meeting.
--John Ashcraft