[pianotech] More on Calif Ivoy Law

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Fri May 4 09:42:47 MDT 2012

Okaaaayyyy..

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Dean May
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 11:12 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] More on Calif Ivoy Law

>> Pure evil, Dean?  That's a bit over the top, isn't it?  Right up there
with herding people into cattle cars, taking them to concentration camps,
and then gassing them!

Yes. It is. Exactly. When the state decides it can define morality, in this
case the confiscation of private property, or the rendering of it to be
worthless, without due process. That is evil according to my moral
standards.

As far as concentration camps, yes FEMA has them in place, along with round
up plans, along with staging mock drills involving foreign UN troops. Gas
chambers are not required as Homeland Security has 450 million hollow point
bullets on order.

Easier to just blow it off, go back to your lives citizens, nothing to see
here. Just toe the line and throw away the beautiful natural ivory and put
artificial petroleum derived plastic in its place.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
PianoRebuilders.com
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>

  _____