[pianotech] mystery clamp

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 07:40:54 MDT 2012

Ed:
Back around the first of April, someone posted a link to a video where the carpenter did just that.  Added an extra foot to the board.  Amazing!  He used a special gel to pre-treat the wood.  I ordered a tub of it, but somehow it got lost in shipment.  Bummer.  I was hoping my scrap box might actually yield some good boards.
Paul McCloud
San Diego