[pianotech] Ivory Laws

Noah Frere noahfrere at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:06:44 MDT 2012

I'm not sure where to draw the line with appropriate conversation on the
tech-list. Is materials fair game? (no pun intended). I know ethics are
part of our codes. So the ethics of piano materials seems like a fairly
important subject. However, again, I'm not sure this is the place for it or
not. If not here, what list? Is there an ethics email list?