[pianotech] crazy customer.. now baffling situation

lim hock seng limhseng at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:57:59 MDT 2012

Hi Laura,
I did a similar job on a stuck cd symphony pro system months ago. Managed
to eject the cd by pushing the small release button with a pointed tool.
Put in another cd and it got stuck again. A little electronics training
tells me the cd control box is malfunctioning. I borrowd a friends control
box( working,same system  228fx?) and replace the jammed control box and it
works. I told the customer my suspicions but i cant gurantee it. They
managed to order a new cd control box and have me test it. It works. Btw,
there is no software upgrade in thia case. Hope this helps.
Lim