[pianotech] Old can of worms (was Re: tunelab vs verituner)

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Thu May 10 13:49:28 MDT 2012

I guess you need a new clientele, then, eh?  Why waste your time on this?.
Don't you have a family to feed??

Get out of the mindset of trying to save the tuning of old dying
instruments and get into the real world!!??  I feel sorry for you, really
I do! Find great repeat customers instead of feeding the dead! Your income
will double in a year! I'd bet on it if you changed your mind-set.

I really wish you well, Duaine!

Paul