[pianotech] Beefing up spring rails for better touch uniformity.

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Sat May 12 10:13:28 MDT 2012

Joe et al.,

Many thanks for all the helpful info; very much appreciated.  Sorry to make
everybody run down this path again, but this hasn't been discussed since
I've been a list member, and I can never seem to remember how to search the
old archives (always write it down someplace, and then can't find it when I
need it!).

My estimate of charges for 5 hours included 45 minutes travel each way, and
what I thought it would take to be worth it to me.  Seems I wasn't that far
off, maybe 4 hours would do it.

Paul Milesi RPT
Washington DC
(202) 246-3136 Cell/Text