[pianotech] Exams discussion - Odd?

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Mon May 14 10:20:28 MDT 2012

Duane, in all of the hundreds of posts that you have placed on this forum, I
don't recall you ever once sharing your excitement about something new and
interesting that you discovered or learned from someone else that helps make
you better at some aspect of this business.  Not once.

The "wow" factor starts with me - if I please myself it excites me and gets
my juices flowing.  The praise of my customers is icing on the cake.

We are not in a big money business, so personal satisfaction is very
important for many of us.

Will Truitt