[pianotech] More HL problems, sigh.....

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Tue May 22 17:22:19 MDT 2012

I think that is what I was referring to.  Correct me if I am wrong, but if
the Board will be asking Council to vote on how to proceed regarding the old
lists, then presumably one of the options would be eliminating it, whether
in the near term or far.  Hopefully, someone can clarify that.

I can only hope that part of that agenda would be to explore new software
options that are sufficiently good that it could replace the old Pianotech
list and the newer HL Forum.  The old list is long in the tooth, and the HL
list is mediocre.

Will Truitt