[pianotech] Cleaning very old plate

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 22 18:53:07 MDT 2012

Hello Debbie - so nice to hear from you! I hope life is well in your  little picturesque New England town!

I hate to differ with you, but difficult is a relative term. I can't even draw a stick figure acceptably. I have less than zero art talent - I actually have a negative affect on the creation of art. If it's all one color, I'm good to go. Start with any sort of hand dootles and it's curtains.

But we'll see. I might look into the local university artist angle.......

Terry Farrell