[pianotech] [CAUT] Fwd: Mason & Hamlin soundboard model with tuning fork

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 07:17:18 MDT 2012

P.S. I can envision how, given the right construction, the top edge of the ends of a soundboard panel might tip inward when the top of the crown is pressed upon;  but that the entire assembly would pull in at the edges remains too hard or me to fathom.
   In any event, we discussed this at length several years ago, and I have no taste for repeating that experience, so  I humbly request that you please provide a video of this phenomenon, if you wish to prove your point.

Thumpe