[pianotech] Stretch in Tuning(s)

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sat May 26 09:06:58 MDT 2012

On 5/26/2012 4:05 AM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
> Oh, yeah, almost forgot - therefore - there is NO need for the aural
> tuning test !

You can't pass it, so therefore, obviously, it needs to be eliminated!

Really, Duaine, you don't NEED to pass it! Your particular expertise and
clientele
don't require that you pass it. It's all just status games. You should
brush
the chip off your shoulder and simply get on with your life. If you
spent the mental
energy learning aural tuning that you spend fighting the test, you'd
have passed
it three times over already.

You know what's happening here, Duaine. You're letting the PTG and its
testing
procedures dominate your whole psychology. WHY would you want to do
that?? You're
convinced you are right -- fine. That should leave you in a peaceful
place, not
scrapping non-stop on an email list. You shouldn't need to have everyone in
cyberspace bow down to your opinions to provide you with personal
validation.
By now you must realize they are not going to agree with you.

Many of them don't agree with me, either, but I don't lose any sleep
over it.