[pianotech] S&S K(52) Restoration

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Tue May 29 13:47:03 MDT 2012

If I get this right the existing plate screw holes get plugged and re-drilled for the 4" socket set screws.
The new board at the screw locations is counter sunk to accept the serrated flange nuts (are these the lock variety) that are set deep enough to not interfere with plate height. Are the shoulders oriented up to support the plate? Lock tite applied? I suppose that nut and set screw need to turn together to make adjustment?
The socket screws are adjusted from above with Allen wrench and set high enough above plate to accept acorn nuts.
thanks
Gene
Sent from my iPhone