[pianotech] ETD tuning Vs Aural- Some Wisdom

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue May 29 22:27:37 MDT 2012

Wim, I think it was your logic, that the other 500 opted to go to someone else,
eans that you did not know what you
ere doing or gave them a bad tuning or something to that effect !!!!!
Just sayin'
--
uaine Hechler

Duaine

There are so many different reasons why someone has not had me tune their piano. As D. Lawson said, some people only get their piano tuned once every 5 or 10 years. And as D. Love said, regardless of how good a job I did, there was something else that prompted them to chose someone else. For a complete explanation of why customers go "elsewhere", read the chapter in my book called Service Management. In that chapter I go into great detail on what "A Moment Of Truth" means. I would suggest you read it, and maybe learn something about customer relations. The book is available from Randy Potter, or if you're to cheap to buy it, maybe you can borrow it from the St. Louis Chapter library.

Wim