[pianotech] --Centering the bridge--was S&S something

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed May 30 05:30:35 MDT 2012

On 5/29/2012 11:34 PM, David Love wrote:

> I suppose I should have expected that type of response.

If you mean one based on my experience instead of your arguments and
dire warnings, yes, you should have.

I used to diaphraghm boards when I was building systems I didn't like
the sound of nearly as well as those I currently build, but I currently
don't do it and haven't missed it. That may change, or not.

> All, IMO, of course.

Yes, yours. Thanks for the lecture.
Ron N