[pianotech] --Centering the bridge--was S&S something

jim at grandpianosolutions.com jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Wed May 30 09:49:46 MDT 2012

Dale,

 >Dale said
 >I openly risked sharing some general design specifics of my own recipe
& process as another soundbaord model that is being built and very
successfully by our shop.

You did, with all the inherent risk.  Thank you!

 >I was hoping to have a discussion on the literal weight of rib and
soundboard material used and their specific weight in relationship to
impedance.

Yes, lets add it to the discussion in specifics.

 >I posted about the Zoom H4-N hand held recorder that I purchased last
month.

I'd like to hear about the details and sample recording of this.  I've
had numerous request to "hear what I'm talking about" and just the
thought of all the recording equip necessary, not to mention recording
know how instantly defeats me...how can we get some idea of the sound
with realistic outlay and time... Bypass professional recording, which
will mostly defeat the whole proposal of a sound library, as its too
cumbersome, expensive and skill intensive to produce.

Thanks again Dale.

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio