[pianotech] the fate of pianotech (OT?)

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu May 31 11:31:46 MDT 2012

Will wrote:

>>If a study
>>committee is formed, at least one or two of the members should be composed
>>of people who actually are active participants on the Forum on a regular
>>basis.

Why just one or two?  What should such a committee look like?   How
large can it be before it becomes totally unwieldy?  How small before
it looses credibility?  Ironically, one of the first questions for
the committee would be whether to do their on-line communication
through mailman or HL.

Right behind you on the way down.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY