[pianotech] mp3 recordings

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu May 31 12:11:17 MDT 2012

Hi Mark
  This is a wonderful idea to start kicking around. I'm working on some recording options right now. One is to post these things to U-tube.  Its easy and accessible and it won't get caught up in the PTG antics/bureaucracy

Dale Erwin... RPT
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com
209-577-8397