[pianotech] Questions on the list

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 19:37:05 MDT 2012

Marshall,
Dale's right! We all get cranky from time to time, mostly me, as I see
it.<G> However, this list is a life line for all who who want to use it..
You have seen me make queries about stuff I don't have a clue about. ditto
with just about everyone else on this list. There are those who are
"lurkers". They do not contribute and would, I suspect, have a cow if
anyone knew they were "lurking"!<G> Then there are those of us that,
probably, say way too much..<G> It's all for the greater good. Continue
with the questions, my friend!
I noticed that your posts are more positive and definative. I have a
feeling things are getting better/easier for you! ATTABOY!<G> (I don't give
those out enough, but in this case it's fer reel.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I