[pianotech] That's a new one...

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 06:48:57 MDT 2012

I'm sure many of you get the generic "sticking keys" call now and then.
This one was an email from one of the regular church clients.  It was
the secondary piano used for lessons and kids choir - a bunch of keys
in the middle...  "sticking keys" covers a wide range of potential issues,
so I always go with an open mind to attempt to discover what's going on.

First time I've seen a pencil stuck there!

Ron Koval
chicagolang