[pianotech] Mason & Hamlin keys

Thos Carpenter cathomas1003 at qwestoffice.net
Tue Nov 6 19:08:19 MST 2012

Subject: [pianotech] Mason & Hamlin keys

Hi Robert,
I don't know if you need a logo or anything, but I just ordered, from Schaff, #965KS (pg. 140) for my arsenal of keys which I carry in my tuning kit.
Tom

Hello,

I’m completing a full restoration on a 1914 M&H AA.  The lock keys are missing.  Although trivial and not entirely necessary I would love to be able to return the piano to the owner along with the long lost keys.  Nina at M&H says they do not have them.  Does anyone here have M&H keys, or know someone who does?  This is the type that is hollowed out and fits over a pin.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV
A FINE TECHNICIAN
Thos. Carpenter - Piano Technician