[pianotech] Flood damaged pianos

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 09:22:57 MST 2012

Ric,
Neither one actually Retards rust and I damned sure don't want them
anywhere near a piano string! Granted they will lubricate, but they will
not dispel moisture sufficiently to stop the rusting process, especially
with salt water, imo.. Of course, that's just my opinion, which is based on
a few flood damaged situations and lots of pianos with severe moisture
problems..>G>
Joe

pianotech at ptg.org <pianotech at ptg.org>