[pianotech] Possible adaptation for the Tuning Exam

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat Nov 10 17:00:28 MST 2012

Why can't several of you stop bashing me and stick to the frickin' subject at hand.

Or maybe, just maybe, you did not understand the subject so here it is again.

Why can't a pitchpipe be used to set the temperament ?

So let's try and stick to the subject, please ?

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding