[pianotech] Possible adaptation for the Tuning Exam

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat Nov 10 19:01:07 MST 2012

A pitch pipe can be tuned with an ETD. Also, the pitch pipe is an octave, so that would cover a temperament.

OK, so if the pitch pipe is not accurate enough, then how about pitch forks for setting the temperament ?

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding
(314) 838-5587 / dahechler at att.net / www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
Home & Business user of Linux - 12 years