[pianotech] iPad tuning software

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Nov 19 19:31:34 MST 2012

Filemaker syncs just fine if you use the free iPad version called "Filemaker Go".  It may require a later version of Filemaker on your home computer than you currently have, but it does work just fine.

I use TuneLab and I really enjoy it.  I haven't used Verituner so I can't compare.

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com