[pianotech] iPad tuning software

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 19 20:49:13 MST 2012

Hi Rob, thanks. I have FileMaker Go on my phone and as far as I know it
doesn't sync. I have to manually copy the database file from one device
to the other which means that one is the 'master' copy and changes to
the other will be lost. I looked into FileMaker solutions for this and
their suggestion was to host the database files on a server and let the
devices connect to it over the internet. This seemed way too involved
and expensive a solution for me. Maybe theres a newer solution I hadnt
noticed, I'll have to go back and look.

-- Dave
New Orleans