[pianotech] Off Topic- Sandy's impact on our business

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Nov 26 19:44:22 MST 2012

Exactly, Chuck!

For my part to stimulate the economy, I'm trying to infuse society with a
bunch of really great kids. :-)  We had everyone home for the holiday so you
all get to see a picture of them now. I have 11 children, 4 are married,
plus 8 grandchildren, plus grandma.

Hope you all have a great holiday season!

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____