[pianotech] Off Topic- Sandy's impact on our business

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 23:02:30 MST 2012

Dean

You are, indeed, blessed.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Wim

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean May <deanmay at pianorebuilders.com>
To: pianotech <pianotech at ptg.org>
Sent: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 4:44 pm
Subject: [pianotech] Off Topic- Sandy's impact on our business

Exactly, Chuck!

For my part to stimulate the economy, I’mtrying to infuse society with a bunch of really great kids. J  We had everyone homefor the holiday so you all get to see a picture of them now. I have 11children, 4 are married, plus 8 grandchildren, plus grandma.

Hope you all have a great holiday season!

Dean
Dean W May               (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com   (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802