[pianotech] Off Topic- Sandy's impact on our business

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 08:19:42 MST 2012

 Beautiful family Dean. Really!
 Must be cold in Terre Haute in the winter.  ;)

Dale Erwin R.P.T.

Exactly, Chuck!

For my part to stimulate the economy, I’mtrying to infuse society with a bunch of really great kids. J  We had everyone homefor the holiday so you all get to see a picture of them now. I have 11children, 4 are married, plus 8 grandchildren, plus grandma.

Hope you all have a great holiday season!

Dean