[pianotech] Pheobe's table dance

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Tue Nov 27 14:07:14 MST 2012

Duane how dare you come in here with such a riposte?

I've kept out of this until now but I can keep silent no longer.

I found your post with the red xmas poster crass, objectionable and
offensive. I was glad to note that following it, you were put on
moderation. Your response below is just as ill-judged .  How dare you
respond to Del Fandrich in such a manner?

If you ever posted anything useful or relevant to this list you might
have some leeway to comment upon what noted experts choose to submit.
As it is, I for one do not need commentary or animadversion from you
upon what is or is not OT for this list.

David Boyce.
www.davidboyce.co.uk